23%, 24%, 26%, 30%, 38%, 42%, 48%

Angelfall  - Susan Ee

23%

"You need permission to use an angel sword. It'll weigh a ton if you try to lift it without permission."

"But you never game me permission."

"You don't get permission from the angel. You get it from the sword. And some swords get grouchy just for asking."

I love this. ^_^

24%

A sense of humor is one more thing I don't think angels should have. The fact that his sense of humor is corny makes it even more wrong.

26%

"A girl like you, spending time with a warrior demigod like me. What's to mope about?"

I nearly stumble over a fallen branch. "You have got to be kidding me."

"I never kid about my warrior demigod status."

"Oh. My. God." I lower my voice, having forgotten to whisper. "you are nothing but a bird with an attitude. Okay, so you have a few muscles, I'll grant you that. But you know, a bird is nothing but a barely evolved lizard. That's what you are."

He chuckles. "Evolution." He leans over as if telling me a secret. "I'll have you know that I've been this perfect since the beginning of time."

...That's when I realize I've been manipulated into feeling better. I stubbornly try to resist but it's already too late.

I do feel a little better.

I love their interactions. >_<

30%

There's nothing but fear telling me to abort. So I go on.

38%

Sure, I'm pissed off. But my actions are not entirely without thought. I might regularly open my mouth without thinking, but I never start a fight without consulting my brain.

Seriously. Have I mentioned how much I love Penryn?

42%

"Some people call us Dee-Dum. Other people call us Spy Masters." He wiggles his eyebrows up and down dramatically.

I *love* Tweedledee and Tweedledum. LOL. Please tell me we get more of them.

48%