Reading progress update: I've read 29%.

Cry Wolf (Alpha & Omega #1) - Patricia Briggs

"It's my father's fault," she told him. "He had a couple of years of Latin in college and used it to amuse himself. Everyone in my family picked it up. His favorite saying was, 'Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum europe vincendarum.'"

"'Sometimes I have the urge to conquer large parts of Europe'?" Boyd said, sounding a little incredulous. Isabella hadn't, apparently, been the only one who understood her defiance.

She nodded. "Usually he only said it when my brother or I were being particularly horrible."

"And it was his favorite saying?" Bran said...

LOOOL! I love Anna.

She hadn't realized how close Charles was, and when she turned to look at the plane, her knee hit his bandaged side. He didn't show any sign it bothered him, but it had to have hurt. It was his own fault, though. If he hadn't been crowding her, she wouldn't have bumped him.

"Ease up," she told him, exasperated. "Your father is hardly going to attack me."

"I don't think he's worried about my hurting you," Bran said, amused.

*snickers*

25%

I hate Leah.

Seriously. I hope she ... goes away somewhere. Far, far away from Bran and everyone else I care about.

27%

She wondered that hope was so much harder than despair.

*hugs*

29%

"So all the wolves in your pack are psychotic?" she asked. Charles couldn't tell if she was joking or not. Maybe, he thought, giving the matter a little consideration, she wasn't far off.

Bran threw his head back and gave a shout of laughter.

I love how she's getting more and more comfortable.