Reading progress update: I've read 100%.

Frost Burned (Mercedes Thompson, #7) - Patricia Briggs

76%

Maia was either going to grow up to rule the world or loose a planetwide plague upon the land. Maybe both. She had started kindergarten this year, or should have anyway, so we had a little time before we had to look for a place to hide from her.

LMFAO! I know some kids like this. :P So fun.

83%

Marsilia had just apologized to me. Hell must have been experiencing some climate change.

*snorts*

92%

I was going to have to come up with a rank for myself besides Alpha's mate. In the pack, I was just Mercy--but if ten more people called me the Alpha's mate, I was going to hit someone. It sounded like a chess move.

I love how she's so specific - "ten" more people, not one or a few, but ten. Hahaha

97%

"I just can't sit and do nothing when you and the other people who are mine are in trouble. It isn't in me." Cautious, yes, I did cautious. I tried my best not to be stupid--and hey, I was still alive, right? "I called and let people know where I was. I brought backup. I can do that. I am careful....But, good and evil are real--you know that better than anyone. I have to do the right thing. If not, then I am no better than that...All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing."

And this, right here, is a big reason why I love Mercy. It's SO true.

100%

I've gotta admit, I'm still not a fan of the jumping back and forth timeline that is the last 3% of the book.